Friday, October 5, 2012

Golden Thread

One of my favorite places to shop is Golden Thread Needle Arts in East Rochester.  Andrea, the owner, is just wonderful.  What other shop can you take your 3 year old to and let her run?  What other shop owner sets your child up with a little tea party every time we're there, and even participates in said tea party while Mommy shops?  Any time I stop in without Brynn, Andrea asks about her.  I discovered this shop several years ago while searching for a specific color fabric and now visit on a fairly regular basis.  Andrea knows my taste in patterns and always points out anything new she's gotten in since my last visit.  Gotta love people like her! 

1 comment:

  1. What a nice tribute to one of your favorite places! Thanks for sharing! Found your blog through the UBC. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete