Monday, October 1, 2012

Goals

I am on vacation this week.  Not a "go somewhere fun, sit on a beach" vacation, but just some time off from work and some much-needed mental recuperation.  Last week was a rough week, so this couldn't have come at a better time.  I don't generally go away on vacation, and I usually make a "to-do" list, things I'd like to get done while I'm home, and I've done a list again for this week. 

One of my goals is to blog every day.  Actually, one of my goals is to blog every day this month!  I joined a blog challenge, in hopes that it would keep me motivated and give me something to write about on days when my mind goes blank (which seems to happen quite frequently lately).  So far, so good....it's Day #1 and here's my post!!! 

Here's a list of my goals for the week.  I'll post later in the week with an update as to how much I've actually crossed off my list.
  • clean the closet in the den
  • sort out the Christmas gifts I've already purchased and make a list of what I still need to buy (for those that don't know me very well, I like to have all my shopping done by Thanksgiving!)
  • scrapbook 10 complete layouts (I'm waaaaay behind!)
  • spend a day doing something fun with Brynn
  • steam clean the basement carpet
  • get my car inspected
  • frame 5 finished cross stitch pieces
  • set up facebook and etsy pages for my business (more to come on that later)
I'm off to tackle one of these items, just not sure which one yet!  Wish me luck!!!



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of your goals! I'm kinda excited to see where you go with your scrap booking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brittany! I've been missing scrapbooking lately, so I'm hoping that actually writing it on my "to-do" list will motivate me to make time for it!

    ReplyDelete