- I was born in northern New Jersey, grew up in the eastern part of New York, and now live in the western part of New York.
- I have an undergraduate degree in Speech Language Pathology and a graduate degree in Special Education.
- I have a 3 year old daughter named Brynn, who is the love of my life!
- In my spare time, I enjoy doing counted cross stitch, scrapbooking, and photography.
- I have worked with people of all ages, from 18 months to 84, with varying disabilities. My favorite group to work with was children with autism. I think I learned as much from them as they learned from me!
- I have 3 tattoos, all of which can be covered in professional settings.
- I am 38 years old, and starting to worry about turning 40 in 2014.
I guess that's enough for now, as I should get back to doing some work this morning!