Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today-All About Brynn


Age:  Turned 3 in May

Hair:  Blonde

Eyes:  Most days, hazel-ish

Height/Weight:  35", 25 lbs. 

Favorite Foods:  Pasta, strawberries, goldfish crackers.  This child could eat pasta for every meal, every day, if I let her!

Favorite Color:  Pink!  Everything must be pink lately!  One day, she even asked me if I thought the construction workers would paint the Bay Bridge pink. 

Favorite Movie:  Winnie the Pooh, with Tangled a very close second

Random Things:  Loves to draw and color, especially on a dry erase board while sitting at the coffee table.  Has an unbelievable memory.  Puts puzzles together so quickly, she's up to 48 pieces right now.  Likes to talk to everyone on the phone, especially all 3 sets of grandparents.  Loves to color in everyone's birthday and holiday cards before we mail them. 

This little girl makes my heart happy, so I just had to share a few tidbits about her :-)  Thanks for reading and allowing me to share!

2 comments:

  1. My gosh, that picture is fantastic! Look at the dimple!!

    I know she's going to be smart. She's your daughter, after all. :) Love to hear about her. I don't know her at all and want to!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments, Amy. Every day, this little girl amazes me with something she says or does. She has such a craving for learning new things and new words, and I just hope that continues!

      Delete