Wednesday, June 20, 2012

31 Things

I just finished taking an online class called 31 Things.  And by taking the class, I mean that I read the daily e-mails I received from the instructor.  The class was through Big Picture Scrapbooking,and the premise was that you would receive a daily journaling prompt, which you could pair with an appropriate photo to make a scrapbook page.  I signed up for the class with good intentions, I even took pictures related to the first few day's prompts.  Did I do anything with the pictures?  Nope.  Did I complete any of the journaling?  On paper, nope.  In my head, I started many of them.  Now my intent is to use those journaling prompts as blog posts rather than scrapbook pages.  Who knows, they may eventually become part of a scrapbook, but not anytime in the near future.  So if it seems like I'm coming up with random blog topics, that's where they're coming from.  I'm not sure if I'll get through all 31 prompts, or if I'm even going to do them in their original order.  I just know that I've really missed writing lately, and I'm hoping this will get me back into it.  Time will tell....

1 comment:

  1. We all have such good intentions when it comes to classes we sign up. I love your idea of using the prompts as blog post... looking forward to reading the post:)

    ReplyDelete